Welcome to Tombstone USA! Do you plan to travel to Tombstone Arizona? Do you have an interest in Tombstone Arizona as an old Wild West town in the USA?
We love it here in Tombstone. We enjoy helping visitors to enjoy this wonderful authentic old west town, just as we do! We’ve set up help for you. Whatever your reason for reaching us…
If you plan a trip, some advance info about the town will make your visit go smoothly. Or if you want tips on the old Wild West aspect of Tombstone USA – we have lots for you. Check our menu too. You’ll find plenty of neat stuff! Lots of what you need to know.
- You can even search our entire website to find exactly what you’re looking for…
- Enter your Search Term:
Tombstone USA – Helpful Town Details
We’ll go over some questions you may have…
- Is Tombstone fictional? Read More>
- Where is Tombstone in the USA, and in Arizona? Click Here>
- How do you get to Tombstone in the USA? Find Out>
- You think you’d like to travel to Tombstone in the USA, but when is the Best Time to Visit?
- When you get to Tombstone, where do you park your car? See it Here>
- When you’re in Tombstone, and need some supplies – where’s a convenience store located? Click Here>
- If you stay overnight, what are all the possibilities for lodging or camping? Read More>
- What type of entertainment is there – or activities to see or do? Read More>
- Are there special events that you can plan a visit around? About It Here>
- Can you get any other individual questions asked & answered? Click Here>
- For planning when you’re here – Click For Sunrise & Sunset.
- Are you planning a flight to Arizona for your trip? You may want to know further details on deciding on the need (or not) for travel insurance. When we travel out of the country, or take longer trips that include flights, we always get travel insurance ourselves. We found this article that discusses the ins and outs of this type of insurance, so you can Make Your Decision: Click>
Needs on Your Tombstone USA Visit
Convenience Stores in Tombstone
When visiting a town for a vacation or holiday, sometimes you need supplies. Maybe you’re looking for refreshments or snacks, water, milk for the little ones, band-aids, sunscreen, etc.
In the historic section of Tombstone, some shops offer water. That’ll be easy to find.
For instance – T. Miller’s Mercantile on 6th & Allen St. has cold bottled water. Especially in the summer most shops, such as The Shady Lady, have water available.
A few other shops offer a couple of convenience items – but not many. (Shops or items!) If you’re in town, on Allen Street – you can check into one place, which carries some sundries. Try Madame Mustache between 4th & 5th.
Several stores a little further out carry many more items:
(Click Here for Map)
- Ike’s Mini-Market – At the corner of 2nd St. & Fremont. A mini grocery with a number of items. It’s also a gas station. Here’s their FB Page>
- Apache Market – At the corner of Fremont Street & 10th St. A little corner grocery with a bit of everything. It’s just North of the Depot Steakhouse. If we need gas while in town – this is the spot we usually go to.
- Circle K – At the corner of Sumner St. (Hwy. 80) & E. Bruce St., just before the big curve into town – at the top of the hill as you’re entering town. It’s a chain store that has lots of convenience items, snacks & fast-food meals. Also a gas station.
- Family Dollar – At the NE corner of Sumner St. (Hwy. 80) & E. Bruce St. If you need something – this store probably has it. It has just about anything, reasonably priced. Food, snacks, convenience items, housewares, clothes, kitchen items, paper items, etc.
Tombstone Map – Convenience Stores
Below find a map to help you locate the above convenience stores in Tombstone USA. Click the “View Larger Map”:
Do You Have Questions?
You can use our Contact Form to directly ask us a specific question. We will reply soon. To ask us – Click Here>