107 W. Allen Street, (520) 457-2394
- They have 10 different rooms, offering a full breakfast.
- Some very interesting and historical qualities. The house was a bordello, said owned by Big Nose Kate! (Hmmm!) It was previously on a lot on Eastern Allen Street (by the old high school) - the red light district. It was moved to this location when they built the school.
- We stayed here a while back, it was about 2003. We liked it very much then, it was under different ownership and up for sale. Now it is locally owned and managed.
- They get good ratings. And we can certainly recommend the location! We feel the outside detailing doesn't reflect the vintage element like it did when we stayed there. It's said there are ghosts. I believe there were! We had a few experiences, I can say that!
- Get Your Booking NOW - CLICK HERE>
The Tombstone Bordello Bed & Breakfast
This Is A Terrific Place to Stay - Real Western Style!
895 West Monument Road, (520) 457-7299
- Essentially a "Dude Ranch" awarded the 2016 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. It's designed as an old Western Town.
- It's in a beautiful, scenic area - 3 miles West of downtown Tombstone, via Allen Street, keep driving right out onto W. Schieffelin Monument Road. You'll see directional signs along the way.
- It's billed as a Tombstone bed breakfast since the morning meal is included in the price.
- Lunch and the evening dinner meal are available options. Their chefs accommodate any special dietary needs. They take special pride in their Chuck Wagon fireside breakfast!
- Evening entertainment is included in the price. Musical acts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Learn old-time card games like Faro and Poker on Thursday.
- Other activities include horseback riding, hikes, roping, shooting, archery, tours, cattle herding, etc. There are extra charges for these types of activities. However, there is an All-Inclusive Stay, which includes some items.
- Choose among 18 rooms in four different categories: Standard, Deluxe, Junior Suite or Premium Suite.