Tombstone Bed & Breakfasts may give you a feeling of living in the Old West! But that’s the ambiance – they still have updated amenities! You’ll love their old Western decor! Is that what you look for when you come to Tombstone? Or are you just looking for a comfortable bed?
We know of some not-so-easily found gems. They’re not well advertised, but they’re wonderful places to stay.
Some we’ve stayed in ourselves. Before we retired and moved to Tombstone. We had always visited town on a regular basis. We still book to sample some, for our personalized reviews and observations. And there is some info we’ve gathered from insider input!
Find Your Preference –
Tombstone Bed and Breakfasts:
Walking Distance to Town
Virgil’s Corner Bed & Breakfast
97 East Fremont Street, (520) 548-1025
- The really nice thing about it is its historical significance. This Tombstone B & B stands on the lot where Virgil Earp (Wyatt’s brother) lived in a home with his wife Allie. More Here>
- 4 rooms are available. Another plus is that one is handicapped accessible.
- This bed / breakfast reviews are hot & cold. This should really be a stellar accommodation, for what it can offer. We’ve never personally stayed here. A friend of ours knows someone who did, and enjoyed their stay.
- If you’d like to give it a try – BOOK IT RIGHT HERE>
Have a Tombstone area Bed & Breakfast?
In/near Tombstone, easy driving distance? Like a listing here? Contact Us>
Tombstone Bordello Bed & Breakfast
107 W. Allen Street, (520) 457-2394
- They have 10 different rooms, offering a full breakfast.
- Some very interesting and historical qualities. The house was a bordello, said owned by Big Nose Kate! (Hmmm!) It was previously on a lot on Eastern Allen Street (by the old high school) – the red light district. It was moved to this location when they built the school.
- We stayed here a while back, it was about 2003. We liked it very much then, it was under different ownership and up for sale. Now it is locally owned and managed.
- They get good ratings. And we can certainly recommend the location! We feel the outside detailing doesn’t reflect the vintage element like it did when we stayed there. It’s said there are ghosts. I believe there were! We had a few experiences, I can say that!
- Get Your Booking NOW – CLICK HERE>
Crazy Annie’s Bordello B & B
95 South 10th Street, (520) 457-3847
- Choose from 4 rooms at Crazy Annie’s. They’re named after working women of the 1880s. Non-smoking rooms with thoughtful amenities.
- Quite comfortable, with terrific rates.
- The beautiful rooms are a little small, but have a roomy bathroom. There’s a small fridge and microwave, plus coffee-maker. WiFi on site.
- Outdoor patio area for smokers. Saloon next door. Nice steak restaurant across the street. Corner sundry store just down the block.
- We stayed here once. Breakfast is continental style. If you’re a tea-drinker (as I am) – you’ll have to pick some up elsewhere! That was my one personal drawback, when we stayed. Maybe it’s changed by now??
- I’ve lodged my mother here when we had a lot of guests in town for the holidays. She got a kick out of staying in a “bordello” – took photos to show her friends!
- So in general, Annie’s is a definite recommendation.
When looking for lodging in Tombstone – we really suggest using this “App” – we use it ourselves! It’s the one we found gets the best deals time after time. We’ve been using it for our trips now, & it’s so great, we have to suggest it! Just plug in your own dates…
Marie’s Engaging Bed & Breakfast – 101 North 4th Street, (520) 457-3831
- You can call Toll free: (877) 457-3831. They’re located a little farther out, but still walking distance. 4th St., corner of Safford St., you’ll be on the other side of Hwy. 80 (Fremont St.) from town.
- Choice of 4 different rooms and 1 suite. Rates begin at $75 for single occupancy. Some discount rates are available.
- The home itself is historic from 1906, known as the “John Rock House.” Much of the original is still in place. Its decor is a little eclectic, but still suitable. A luxurious full breakfast is served at 8 a.m.
- Lots of parking, free WiFi, gracious hosts and top ratings all around!
Bed & Breakfast – Short Drive Out of Town
Tombstone Monument Ranch
895 West Monument Road, (520) 457-7299
- Essentially a “Dude Ranch” awarded the 2016 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. It’s designed as an old Western Town.
- It’s in a beautiful, scenic area – 3 miles West of downtown Tombstone, via Allen Street, keep driving right out onto W. Schieffelin Monument Road. You’ll see directional signs along the way.
- It’s billed as a Tombstone bed breakfast since the morning meal is included in the price.
- Lunch and the evening dinner meal are available options. Their chefs accommodate any special dietary needs. They take special pride in their Chuck Wagon fireside breakfast!
- Evening entertainment is included in the price. Musical acts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Learn old-time card games like Faro and Poker on Thursday.
- Other activities include horseback riding, hikes, roping, shooting, archery, tours, cattle herding, etc. There are extra charges for these types of activities. However, there is an All-Inclusive Stay, which includes some items.
- Choose among 18 rooms in four different categories: Standard, Deluxe, Junior Suite or Premium Suite.
- The rooms are styled as Old Western homes or establishments.
- They get glowing reviews – Click Their Booking Review -> to Check…
- Some of our friends go out there regularly for the entertainment.
- Their Saloon features the excellent local talent.
- Reserve the day before to enjoy a meal in their Restaurant. It’s all very enjoyable.
- We’ve stayed here and highly recommend it ourselves! GET YOUR BEST DEAL – CLICK TO BOOK HERE>