Tombstone vacation rentals are a bit different stay in the Tombstone Arizona area.
Do you like the option of cooking a meal yourself? I know when we travel, we save money by making our own breakfast, instead of eating in a restaurant. Sometimes we’ll make a take-out lunch, too – if we plan to hike or picnic. Do you prefer that?
Want to explore the beauty and history of Southern Arizona? Then a vacation rental may be best for your Tombstone area travel budget! There are wonderful options to consider:
- A Ranch
- A Home
- A Condo
- A Cabin
- An Apartment
- A Cottage
While you’re there – you make it your own. Each has their own custom features, their own unique treats, their individual attractions that make you say, “this is the place for us!”
Let’s see the Tombstone vacation rentals in the area you’ll want to consider…
Tombstone Vacation Rentals
In The City Limits
- Katie’s Cozy Cabins – 16 W. Allen Street. Log cabin style. Has a kitchenette, AC, heat, ceiling fans. Cute front porch with swing.
- Walking distance to town.
- 2 night minimum on the weekends.
- This Tombstone vacation rental has extended rates available. Holiday rates apply on specific local & federal dates.
- For specific cabin details click -> OR just BOOK IT NOW>
- The Bunkhouse – What a find! Just a few blocks to town on Fremont St.
- Kitchen is fully equipped.
- AC & flat-screen TV.
- 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, & a seating area
- To Book It – CLICK HERE>
- Lucky Cuss Cottages – 2nd Street, between Bruce & Fulton. Walk a couple of blocks to town across Fremont. 2 bedrooms, bath & kitchen.
- Weekly & monthly rates available. Super Military discount available. Daily rate is a great value!
- More details by calling (520) 457-3142 or email: [email protected]
Cochise County Vacation Rentals
A Short Drive To Tombstone
If you’re planning a Tombstone vacation – then you’ll be in your rental for a little while. A few days? A long weekend? A week? And that is a great idea! Because there is so much to do and see in the area. The Town of Tombstone, itself, can take quite a few days – visiting all of the Attractions!
Maybe you’re coming to Tombstone for one of the Special Event Days. You might be looking forward to all the Wild West Shows that happen all the time! But if you’ll be here for a week – or two – maybe even more! Then you’d definitely want to explore Cochise County. And there are some great vacation rentals just beyond Tombstone where you can stay.
Let’s see what we have…
- Hummingbird Ranch – A beautiful spot Northeast of Tombstone, near Pearce AZ. Sleeps up to 4 in this 2 bedroom, secure, gated, fenced property. A birding, horse-back riding, hiking paradise! Everything you need to relax, too. All amenities. A super value.
- Rates vary for Winter, Spring, Fall – & special savings for Summer. All based on adult double occupancy. Nightly rates – 3 night minimum. Weekly & monthly rate deals available.
- Cleaning fee. Refundable security deposit.
- Not suitable for children under 13 years. No smoking, no pets – per allergen precautions.
- For more information: Click For Reservation Inquiries>
- Tombstone Silver Nickel Cabin – “The Tiny House with a BIG View” is the motto! About 2 miles North of Tombstone. Historic area off of Middle March Rd. Sleeps up to 4 in this studio cabin. AC & heat. Panoramic views include the gorgeous, nearby Dragoon Mountains.
- Rates include tax & based on 2 guests. Discount deals available for weekly & monthly stays.
- Full kitchen, beautiful relaxing covered porch, bathroom with shower, many more amenities
- For more details, or to reserve your stay call (520) 508-1567
Still Further Out – But Lovable!
- Ramsey Canyon Cabins – 76 Ramsey Canyon Road, Hereford, AZ. What a great spot in the Huachuca Mountains, at 5300 ft. SW of Tombstone. For bird-lovers, even extra special! 2 cabins are available: Hummingbird sleeps up to 6, Cowboy cabin sleeps 2. Each has a bathroom, kitchen, patio with barbecue, living area with TV & internet.
- Pets allowed with $100 per night fee. Daily, weekly, monthly rates available.
- Specials available at times.
- For current rates & further info call (520) 803-7409 or (520) 559-0901 or email: [email protected]
- Babacomari Ranch Vacation Rental – Historic adobe house at the headquarters of this gorgeous ranch. The ranch-land has changed hands since the 1500s, with documented history to behold. You’ll love this Tombstone area vacation rental stay with 5-star reviews!
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms – but can accomodate 10; 2 full baths
- Amenities include courtyard, grill, fire-pit. Riparian habitat provides lots of activities.
- For more details on their rates & availability, give them a call: (520) 455-5507