We created this Tombstone Arizona website for you! We love Old Wild West History, and love the history of this town! We’re Karen & Bill, and having been residents in town for a number of years, we want to help you love your trip to Tombstone.
We’ve designed this Travel website to guide you. Like your own Tombstone Arizona Travelogue! For all your needs to plan your visit. Places to stay, or to eat, attractions, tours, events! People arrive in Tombstone, asking similar questions. So we answer your FAQs Here >. And what else do you want to know?
- First time in Town – Hints Here.
- Tips for Planning Your Arrival.
- When you’re here, what are the things you Must See/Do?
- Second+ Trip?: Suggestions For You.
Plus we help with some background info about this authentic Wild West town! How and why Tombstone Arizona fits into history. What is it that attracts people to its story? What draws visitors from all over to come to Arizona and visit Tombstone? Here’s lots of helpful info & so much more for a fun trip!
Tombstone Frequently asked Questions
We welcome you to Tombstone Arizona!
- How much does it cost to enter? NO CHARGE! NO Entry Fee to the town of Tombstone Arizona itself!
- Because it’s an actual community with residents. But it’s a town with quite a bit of real living history!
- What are Tombstone’s hours? There is NO Town Closing Time per-se, BUT… many shops end their day at 5 p.m. On Special Events some stay open later. Most Places To Eat are open later. Most open at 10 a.m. – but breakfast can be served starting from 7 to 7:30 a.m.
- Have you googled “Tombstone Arizona” & seen a Theme Park listing? Well, there’s a theme activity park here (purchase tickets for activities – lots of kid friendly stuff there!) – but that’s not the whole of Tombstone: the authentic, historic town.
- What’s there to do? Lots! For everyone – family style, kids, adults, history buffs, shoppers, learners, festival-goers, outdoors enthusiasts, etc., etc.!
- The best time to travel to Tombstone? Start planning your trip here and also see the Top Must-See/Do.
- Are shops, restaurants & places to stay pet-friendly? Many are, but check with the staff. Some Hints Here.
So Much to See & Do in Tombstone!
- Cell/WiFi? T-Mobile & Verizon only will work here. No WiFi provision in town businesses – except possibly for your Hotel!
- We recommend the Visitor Center for a local map. Shop-keepers, bartenders, wait-staff, most locals are glad to point out anything or answer questions. Also see the Look Directional Arrow Signs on corners – pointing out town Attractions and Tours.
- NOTE: Downtown streets form a grid. Allen Street is the “main street” – Toughnut St. & Fremont St. parallel Allen. Numbered streets are the cross streets. Most places to visit are between 3rd & 6th Streets.
- What’s our Number 1 suggestion? The Tombstone Mine Tour. Since it’s the historic reason for the town’s start, & always top reviews!! People sometimes miss it: South one block from Allen on 5th.
- When are Tombstone’s Special Events? Scheduled yearly during most months. None in Nov., Dec. or Jan. Except seasonal Holiday events – for details see our Events Page.
- Anything else nearby to do? Sure is! Lots more adventures and historical areas close by. Whether you’re here for the day, weekend, or an extended trip! Or plan an Entire Vacation around Tombstone, Arizona!
- Still have a question? Who exactly are we? Why can we help you out? Go ahead & ask us what you need to know… we’ll get back to you! This is the fastest way to get an answer from us, because we check that system each morning, & early evening (sometimes midday). Message Us on our Contact Form.
TombstoneTravelTips.com Awarded The
“Best Wild West Travel Promotions Platform – USA” by LUX Life Magazine
As shown in their listing among the winners of their 5th annual Travel & Tourism Awards 2021
New Visitors to Tombstone AZ
We welcome you to town! You’ll find locals are very hospitable. They’ll be walking around in Old West attire because they love the spirit of this historical town. We do that ourselves. If you see us – be sure to say hello!
We’re always researching more activities, info and history. Always looking into what’s the latest goings-on. We continually update to get the best information for you. So stop back often!
It may be difficult to see and do everything in one day! Scan through our website to help you plan what’s best for you and your family. It will help you get the best visit! It can also give you a reason to come back – we sure hope you will! And tell others!
Planning to stay in town overnight? Don’t miss our knowledgeable and sometimes personalized (by review) Stay-Over Recommendations. There are also great places to get a Pizza, a Steak or a Burger! OR if you do stay over – to get your Breakfast!
Tombstone Arrival Tips (click pic)
Must See/Do (click pic)
Those are some major suggestions and tips. But that’s not all! Don’t miss our main menu at the top of the page for even more that this historical town and wonderful state offer.
Our Site Guide Index helps with individualized selections & categories to each & every page in our Tombstone Arizona Travel website! It’s an Index – an entire “Table of Contents” to everything you’ll find on our website.