Stagecoach Tours along historic Allen Street
Welcome to Tombstone USA! Do you plan to travel to Tombstone Arizona? Do you have an interest in Tombstone AZ as an old Wild West town?
We love it here in Tombstone, and enjoy helping visitors to enjoy our town - just as we do! We've set up help for you. Whatever your reason for reaching us...
If you plan a trip, some advance info about the town will make your visit go smoothly. Or if you want tips on the old Wild West aspect of Tombstone USA - we have lots for you. Check our menu too. You'll find plenty of neat stuff!
Allen Street Boardwalk - Where Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday & Johnny Ringo walked!
Helpful Town Details
We'll go over some questions you may have...
- Is Tombstone fictional? Read More>
- Where is Tombstone in the USA, and in Arizona? Click Here>
- How do I get to Tombstone? Find Out Here>
- When I get to Tombstone, where do I park my car? See it Here>
- When I'm in Tombstone, and need some supplies - where's a convenience store located? Click Here>
- If I stay overnight, where can I get lodging? Read More>
Alongside the Courthouse, the Wall encloses the location of the Gallows.
- What type of entertainment or activities can I see? Read More>
- Are there special events that I can plan my visit around? About It Here>
- Can I get any other individual questions asked & answered? Click Here>
Tombstone locals at Big Nose Kate's
Bill on the T Miller balcony - View of historic Bird Cage Theatre
When visiting a town for a vacation or holiday, sometimes you need supplies. Maybe you're looking for refreshments or snacks, water, milk for the little ones, band-aids, sunscreen, etc.
In the historic section of Tombstone, some shops offer water. That'll be easy to find. For instance - T. Miller's Mercantile on Sixth & Allen St. has cold bottled water. Especially in the summer most shops, such as The Shady Lady, have water available.
A few other shops offer a couple of convenience items - but not many. (Shops or items!) If you're in town, on Allen Street - you can check into 2 places, which carry some sundries. Try Madame Mustache between 4th & 5th, or Sweet Memories between 5th & 6th.
The Arthritis Brothers on Allen St.
Several stores a little further out carry many more items:
(Click Here for Map)
- Apache Market - At the corner of Fremont Street & Tenth St. A little corner grocery with a bit of everything.
- Ike's Mini-Market - At the corner of Second St. & Fremont. A mini grocery with a number of items. It's also a gas station. Here's their FB Page>
- Circle K - At the SE corner of Sumner St. (Hwy. 80) & E. Bruce St. It's a chain store that has a lot of convenience items, snacks & fast-food meals. Also a gas station.
- Family Dollar - At the NE corner of Sumner St. (Hwy. 80) & E. Bruce St. If you need something - this store probably has it. It has just about anything, reasonably priced. Food, snacks, convenience items, housewares, clothes, kitchen items, paper items, etc.
Tombstone Visitor Enjoying 14 Hands at the historic Crystal Palace Saloon
Bill in an Allen Street event on Wyatt Earp Days
Visitors get a Photo taken on-stage at Crystal Palace
Below find a map to help you locate the above convenience stores in Tombstone USA:
Another superb Arizona sunset - the sun sinks below the Tombstone Hills at day's end.
Do You Have Questions?
- We Know Our Home
- We Can Help You Discover its Best!