Tombstone Tour Choices
Any Tombstone Tour will take you through Historic Streets - Like down Third Street to the Courthouse.
Which Tombstone Tour would you like to take? A number of ways to get familiar with the town of Tombstone are available. We can give you a summary of the selections - so you can decide which ones are best for you and your family!
A Free Walking Tour is Sponsored by the OK Corral on the anniversary of the Gunfight.
I know we love to take the stagecoach tours. They're definitely a popular choice! Two different companies travel differing routes - each one covers an alternate route in town.
There are also personal walking tours, and a Trolley Tour.
Please Note - it's good to have cash on hand for any Tombstone Tour, as a number of them do not take Credit Cards.
Try a tour that brings you to outlying areas. That's a possible itinerary choice also.
Let's see what your options are...
Take a Tombstone Tour on a Stagecoach
Old Butterfield Stage Coach
- Narrated 20 minute ride takes you through the history of Old Tombstone
- Journey "back in time" in an authentic old mule-driven, Butterfield stagecoach, just as they did in the Wild West
- If you have Dave as the driver - he often is - you can be rest assured he is well versed on the local history. The other drivers are also well invested in doing a good job.
- Ticket booth located on Allen St. between the OK Corral & Tombstone City Park, between Third & Fourth Streets
- Leaves out regularly from approximately 10:30 a.m. to late afternoon, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, Vacation Weeks & Special Events - some Wednesdays & Thursdays
- $10 adults, $5 kids 6 & up - under 6 Free
- More details call (520) 457-3456
Old Tombstone Historical Tours
Old Tombstone Tours Stagecoach
- Various rides available include a stage coach, wagon or a surrey - all horse-drawn
- 15 minute narration through the historic streets of Tombstone by the driver covering the history
- Ticket booth on Allen St., just West of Fifth St. - $10
- Further information call (520) 457-3018
Take a Trolley Tour
Tombstone Trolley Tour
- This tour takes you through areas of town the Stagecoaches don't cover. So we recommend taking this as well as a stagecoach. It's a great tour - we love it!
- Runs every day, except Thanksgiving & Christmas - Ticket booth at 4th & Toughnut Streets
- Been awarded Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence
- This Tombstone tour runs 25 minutes & has an On/Off stop at Boot Hill graveyard - terrific narration
- Great rates: Adults - $5, Kids 6 to 12 - $3, Under 6 - Free.
- With your ticket, get discounts at other venues such as some restaurants, Old Western Tombstone, and others
- Heated in winter cold, AC in summer warmth
- See their Facebook page: Click Here>
- Further details call (520) 955-3090
Tombstone Walking Tours
Dr. Jay Begins his Walking Tour
- Dr. Jay's custom two hour Tombstone tour - very popular & enjoyable
- Walk the Tombstone AZ streets where Old West legends have walked
- Hear the historical stories of Gunfights, Miners, Wild West Ladies of the Evening - and much more!
- Be entertained while being educated!! We've gone on tour with Dr. Jay and he has a captivating method of explaining the local history!
- Advance Reservations are almost certainly needed, timing can be varied, and spots book quickly
- Best to call for reservation assurance: (520) 457-9876
- You can email for details: email@example.com
Good Enough Mine Tour Has Closed
It was a Great Tour
Hopefully Someone Can Continue the Tradition!
The Mine is Up For Sale
- The Good Enough was one of Tombstone's original mines, established on October 26, 1878
The Toughnut Mine Tour
- The owner, Andre Dejournett has moved on to Virginia City, Nevada - where he has plans to operate a similar mine touring operation there
- The Toughnut Mine Tour was another option. A more extensive (& intensive) tour, also a part of Andre's business. This, also, has closed.
- Andre has kept his Facebook page to relive the excellent memories:
Tombstone Area Jeep Tour
The Jeep Tour will drive to town to pick you up.
- An Into the West Jeep Tours production
- 3 tours available priced according to the number of guests - from $75 to $95 each person
- You can arrange a pick-up from your Tombstone hotel
- Choose to take the Ghost Town Tour, the Cottonwood Springs Shootout Tour, or Johnny Ringo's Grave Tour
- If you have a group of 10/+ people - they also have a Ghost Town Trail Tour/Cowboy Cookout with an option of a Gunfight experience
- Custom tours can also be arranged.
- For more info or reservations call (520) 559-2151 or email then at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gleason AZ is a "Ghost Town" you can tour.
- We Know Our Home
- We Can Help You Discover its Best!