Tombstone RV Parks
There's a number of RV Parks in Tombstone.
Tombstone RV parks are right in town for your convenience. We can clue you in to all the choices. We want to help so you won't miss out on the best pick for your own preferences.
By the way - are you ready for your trip? We have a great source for a good checklist to make sure you don't forget anything! Click Here>
We ourselves have stayed in a number of these local RV parks (we used to be regular Tombstone visitors before we moved here!). So we'll give you our personal input on those. Some do not advertise well - or much. We can give you the tips on those! All to get you the best selection and insider info...
Tombstone RV Parks
Walking Distance to Town
Wells Fargo RV Park - 215 E. Fremont Street, (520) 457-3966
- The most convenient RV park to downtown, entrance is right off Hwy. 80, just after you pass 2nd Street
- It may be the most popular RV park in Tombstone. They probably have the most amenities of in-town parks overall - full hookups, pull through sites, rest-rooms with showers, areas for tents with electric & water, free WiFi, laundry, camp supply store.
- You can email them for detailed rate & reservation info: email@example.com - (or call)
- We've stayed here in a pull-through site near the corner of Allen & 2nd. It was fine and the rate was reasonable. The site was a little tight - but not the worst of those in town for sure. Most in town are a little tight.
Stampede RV Park - 201 W. Allen Street, (520) 457-3738
- As you come into town via Hwy. 80 - you'll see their signs to follow. This Tombstone RV park is on the Eastern side of downtown.
- They have pull through sites - very tight! (See more in our personal notes below.) They also have a tenting area with no utilities
- They are pet-friendly, have an area for long-term RVs, restroom/showers & laundry rooms. A small restaurant is on-site. Free WiFi.
- Rates are $29/day, $30 on holiday weekends, discounts for a week stay. Also there's an AAA or Good Sam discount
- We stayed here for a few nights in Autumn 2015. Full hook-ups do not have cable. They state it's available on their website. The owner said the charge for it was too high to keep. Their WiFi is really weak. Our small Class C just fit into their pull-thru - there's no room on either side for anything. You can just about reach out & touch your neighbor! The sites around the edge are much roomier, but are back-in. We wouldn't mind backing in, but I guess they were reserved, because he wouldn't let us have one. But no-one came on them while we were there!
The pull-thru sites are spaced tightly.
Our RV parked in a pull-thru space.
Private laundry, showers, rest-room.
Silver Belt RV Park - South 11th Street & Allen Street, (520) 457-3404
- Best to inquire a little bit ahead, the "office" is in the restaurant/saloon next door. Ask for Steve or Addie (owners) about their Tombstone RV park. Monday and Tuesday the restaurant (The Depot Steakhouse) is closed. The saloon (Johnny Ringo's) is open every day, around lunchtime, so someone is always there around then. By the way - they make the best pizza in town!
- Full hook-ups, mostly pull-thru sites. Many here are permanent renters. There are often unoccupied sites available, and the rates are terrific.
- Shower/rest-room laundry key provided with rental
- Nice concrete tire pads make for level sites
- We stayed here for almost 3 months when we purchased our Tombstone home which is a few blocks away. It was a fixer-upper, so we stayed in our RV while beginning renovations were taking place. We were completely satisfied with this place. The price - the option to get a meal right next door (the best Pizza in Tombstone!) - the hospitality of the owners - the close walk to town - a corner convenience store (Apache Market) right down the street. Not to mention the close proximity to our (not so) new home in Tombstone!
Our Class C RV is on the left at the Silver Belt RV Park.
Empty space at Silver Belt - Our RV is the Class C on the back row, left.
RV Parks - A Little Drive to Town
Tombstone RV Park & Campground - 1475 AZ Hwy 80, (520) 457-3829
- As you drive toward town from Benson/St. David, it's on the right, just inside the city limits
- Nice larger pull-thru sites, tenting available, picnic tables, grills, fire-rings, laundry, rest-rooms, showers, heated pool, playground, rec hall. Free WiFi. Ideal for families - for sure.
- Has rental horse corral & stalls available for equestrians
- Store with propane purchase, ice & more
- Full hookups qualify for 10% Good Sam, AAA, AARP or retired/active duty Military discount. Rates vary according to site, persons, etc. Begin at $40/day for 2 (age 16+) & 7th day free with a week stay.
- Also have dry sites & water/electric sites, which are less per day (no discounts)
- This Tombstone RV Park has a shuttle into downtown, so even though it's not in walking distance - they still provide this convenience!
Don't miss out! Stay in the loop...
Remember we only use your email to send our
Tombstone Tips monthly newsletter. We respect your privacy!
- We Know Our Home
- We Can Help You Discover its Best!